Friday 12 October 2012

Charity

Apologies for not blogging recently folks, I know my one subscriber must have been waiting with baited breath for this post :0)

I don't know if everyone is the same but for me, I know that sometimes I find asking for help incredibly difficult. Not always, just sometimes. I'm not sure why, but I always have, maybe it's the fact that I feel I'm imposing on others, but who knows. At the same time, I'm a firm believer in asking for help if you need it. I know, daft huh, I don't like asking for help but believe it's the 100% the right thing to do and encourage it in others as well.


As well as asking for help there is not many things I find more frustrating than when people can help and choose not too. I'm a firm believer in karma, treating others as you'd like to be treated and helping wherever I can. With that in mind I'm doing my annual charity thing. Each year I try to do one or two events for charity. It's not much I know but you can't keep asking people for money all the time and I try to sponsor as many people doing charity events as I can. Last year it was Movember and below is a little video I made of the month.

This year I'm doing two events, The first Zombie Evacuation is more a fun run than for charity. Some of the gang from work said do you fancy it and I said HELL YEAH!!! I hope I get extremely muddy, wet and most of all I hope I make it with all my tags intact a little like some of the guys below ........but probably won't achieve the last one :0)


This year I'm also doing a parachute jump for Norwich Cities Community Sports Foundation (CSF) It’s a wonderful charity that helps over 50,000 people every year achieve their goals through sport, supporting some of the most disadvantaged, disabled and talented people across Norfolk. The Foundation's vision is to help people achieve their goals by delivering quality, innovative services through football and sport.

A link to my sponsorship page is here. Helping people is something I'm passionate about and if you can help me to help them and could sponsor me or even just share the link to this blog or my online sponsorship page it would mean the world to me and even more to the people CSF are helping.

Thank you :0) 


P.S If you hear a terrified scream on the morning of November the 18th it'll probably me 

No comments:

Post a Comment